I used to love making wish lists! Well, I love a list in general, but it’s also nice to window shop until 1 or 2 of the things I’m lusting after end up in my basket.
- I love a cosy throw, whether I’m snuggling up on the sofa in front of the TV with a glass of White Grenache or cosying up in front of the fire pit outside. I also love a pom-pom.
- I know the trend at the moment is a teeny-tiny bag, but how is that practical day to day?! I need a bag I can chuck everything in, Mary Poppins vibes only. This one is lush as well as a steal at half-price.
- I’ve been eyeing up this chic velvet bench for about a year. My current dressing table chair needs a complete overhaul and is currently getting more use as an office chair. So until then, I’ll just dream about this one.
- So I’m absolutely rubbish at answering phone calls. When I’m at home, I never have my phone on me because I’m rarely sat down. If you’re not wearing jeans all of the time, how can you be expected to have pockets?! This would solve life’s problems, all the while looking rather stylish.
- I’m still not quite on board with the whole ‘mule’ trend (I know I’m 5 years late), and a pair of Hermes Oran sandals are merely a fantasy. These are cute and come in wide fit too for lucky people like me.
- Well I’m gutted I missed out on this dress before it sold out! If there was ever a dress that couldn’t possibly be more up my street, it’s this one! I always like to have a peruse when Lorna Luxe drops a collection as I can guarantee there’ll be something I want, but this time I completely forgot. Devastated. Fingers crossed they restock before summer is out!
- The past few years have taught me that I love spending time in the garden. It’s the ultimate therapy for anxiety. Fresh air and a project I can take control of. I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing, but I’m sure by the time I’m 80 I’ll be a true green thumb. I’m in the process of chucking all of my plastic planters in favour of proper ceramic or concrete pots, as they’re both long lasting and aesthetically pleasing.
- Light Grey Plush Pom Pom Trim Throw -TK Maxx
- Topshop double strap tote bag in cream | ASOS
- Velvet Bedroom Bench Black YORKTON | Beliani.co.uk
- Necklace Case iPhone 11PRO/XS/X Arizona Snake | phone_case from IDEAL OF SWEDEN
- ASOS DESIGN Wide Fit Formal leather sandals with trim in tan | ASOS
- Lorna Luxe Clothing Collection | In The Style
- Pots :: Pastel Grey Heritage Cylinder | Sproutl
What are you lusting over this month? Comment below…