If you read my last post you’ll know that I spent my birthday in Amsterdam, so I started my celebrations early and received some very lovely presents that included a few beauty products. Going away gave me the perfect chance to try some of them out, and some of which I still can’t get enough of.
Here’s a sneek peek of what I thought!
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 Light – Great for an under-eye highlight and down the bridge of the nose with easy application and non-cakey consistency
- Benefit The Porefessional Matte Rescue – A nice, mattifying primer for makeup, which I apply to an oily T-zone
- MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Ladybegood – The only beauty product I hoped for! (Check out my Birthday Wish List) A lovely nude shade that would suit most skin tones, is pigmented and hydrating
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown – A cult beauty product, this stuff is for powerful brows! I am still super unsure how to use this to get the perfect brow, so a couple of tutorial videos may be necessary.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Medusa – These lippies seem to be popping up everywhere at the moment, and all for good reason. It’s super glossy on application, but dries matte. They’ve nailed the formula far better than NYX, in my opinion (as have MAC).
- Zoella Fiz Bar – I’m yet to try this, but if the super cute packaging is anything to go by, the product should be just as lovely, and I love nothing more than a relaxing bath.
- Amazing Cosmetics AmazingConcealer in Light Beige – this stuff is unbelievable; it can conceal everything and anything, and is in no way cakey in consistency.
Have you tried any of the products mentioned? Let me know below!