Merry Christmas Eve! Today’s post is back to beauty and I’m sharing the products used to create today’s look.
What would Christmas be without a signature red lippy? I’ve gone for a bronzey-eye, a little highlight and a bold red Ruby Woo lip. My recent darker hair calls for a slightly warmer complexion.
Here’s what’s on my makeup agenda;
- Bourjois Bronzing Primer
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation in Golden Beige
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium
- L’Oreal Glam Bronze La Terra
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Golden
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
- So Susan Highlighting Crayon
- Bobbi Brown Brow Kit in Brunette
- L’Oreal Brow Artiste Plump in Dark
- Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palette in Flawless, using the light copper as a base and dark brown matte in the crease
- Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner
- Primark Glamorous Lashes
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo
Check out my Prague: Outfits post to find out the details on my outfit.
So that was a run-down of today’s look! What makeup will you be wearing this Christmas?