Merry Christmas and welcome to day 4 of Blogmas!
(As this is a scheduled post, I’ve planned this one beforehand)
As tradition goes in my family, every year brings a festive-style jumper to be worn on Christmas Day, and with that brings a makeup look that has to go with it (be that the beauty obsessive within). As I usually pick mine out beforehand, I know that mine is a Primark number this year; a fluffy one with a minty green colour and metallic gold spots. Pretty cute actually, and not so much on the novelty side as far as Christmas jumpers go.
I’m still undecided on the bottom half of the outfit, but makeup-wise I’m thinking of channelling a metallic eye and either a peachy lip (my favourite as far as neutrals go) or a bright red. It wouldn’t be Christmas without a bit of red and green, would it? My recent change to darker hair makes me lust after a bronzey complexion too.
Here’s what’s on the face list;
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation in Golden Beige
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium
- L’Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer in Medium
- Rimmel Natural Bronzing Powder in Sun Glow
- Bourjois Java Rice Powder
- Bourjois Cream Blush in Rose Tender
- Bobbi Brown Brow Kit in Brunette
- The Body Shop All in One Instablur Eye
- Topshop Mono Eyeshadow in Galaxy
- Collection Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (waterproof)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadowstick in Bulletproof Beige
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo
- Topshop Lips in Ohh La La
For my hair, I’ll be going for my usual relaxed waves with my straighteners. Read this post to find out how I do it!
(Trying out the red lip at work yesterday)
So that was my prep for Christmas Day’s makeup look! What will you be wearing?