As promised last week, here’s the post dedicated to my huge adoration for faux fur gilets (thanks to Olivia Palermo since the good old days of The City). Autumn is usually the only time of year I’m able to wear them, as the fur’s not too hot and my arms aren’t too cold, leading me to wear them 90% of the season. I’ve recently ditched a couple of my oldies that have become rather rat-esque in favour of a couple of new additions.
I still feel my gilet collection is missing a mongolian/ostrich style, and knowing my ways I’ll feel like there’s a hole in my heart until I get one. Here’s what’s currently in my wardrobe… (and please excuse the quality of some of the pictures; the nights are drawing in!)
- Black shearling waterfall gilet – £24.99 from Select
- White faux fur vest – H&M (A/W ’12)
- Camel faux sheepskin vest – H&M (A/W ’13)
- Dusky pink faux fur gilet – £32.00 from OneNation Clothing
- Mink faux fur vest with waist seam – £59.99 from Zara
Yes, I am a little bit obsessed with fur gilets! It doesn’t help that the faux fur trend gets bigger every year, further worsening my addiction…
Do you like to wear faux fur in A/W?