If you saw my Festival Lookbook post you’ll know all about Peach Chic Boutique. If you haven’t read the post, go have a look! As today I’m sharing a few pictures from the Autumn/Winter Lookbook. Without making this one massive plug of our new stock, I wanted to share the looks that were created which I liked the most, and may incorporate into my own style in the future.
Here are my favourites.
- ‘Petunia’ Peach & Gunmetal Statement Necklace: buy it here
- ‘Koreana’ Grey Fringe Faux Leather Bag: buy it here
I love the simplicity of this look. Although the coat is a little P.I.M.P for me, fur is going to be a big trend (even more so than normal) this winter and I think the colours tie in with the accessories nicely. I’ve always loved statement necklaces with a tailored shirt, and the boho vibe of the fringed bag is a nice, casual contrast.
- ‘Morning Glory’ Gold Tassel Choker Necklace: buy it here
- ‘Typha’ Gold Cutout Cuff: buy it here
- ‘Dicentra’ Alex Max Black Wool Shawl with Faux Fur trim: buy it here
- ‘Adenophora’ Alex Max Faux Fur Bag with Chain & Pearls: buy it here
Originally, this was an outfit I would have never worn. My sister said I looked ‘grown up’ which I’m still unsure if that was a good or bad thing, but to be fair I did feel pretty chic. Although the faux fur bag may not be everyone’s cup of tea, I love it. It’s not your average bag which makes it feel special and it even comes with a long strap; therefore multiple reasons to like it. I like the shawl in black as it’s so versatile; it’s a good piece to throw over your outfit when it gets a bit chilly, without thinking too much into things. The gold jewellery pulls the outfit together nicely and makes everything feel a little more dressy.
- ‘Lewisia’ Gold Statement Cuff with Pink Jewel: buy it here
- ‘Khasiana’ Black Bow Croc Effect Bag: buy it here
I like this look mainly because I’m obsessed with the bag. It has the most unusual fastening but I think that’s what makes it unique, plus, it’s the kind of accessory you can dress up or down, so again it has plenty of reasons to love it. The cuff is a nice little extra with the pop of colour.
We’re also on –
- Instagram: @peachchicboutique
- Depop: @peachchicboutique
- Ebay: Peachchicboutiqueuk
- Twitter: @PeachChicB
- Facebook: Peach Chic Boutique
So these were my favourites from the Autumn/Winter Lookbook, What do you think of the accessories featured?